Reasons you should get Education in Canada:
- Quality education based on British pattern
- Great infrastructure that supports students
- A Canadian degree can get you best jobs the world over
- Leading Canadian Universities are in top 100 rankings
- Beautiful country with lots of greenery
- Safe and peaceful living for people of all ages
- Work life balance – Work on the weekdays and enjoy on weekends
- National sport is Ice Hockey, lots of snow in the country
Courses you can Study in Canada:
- Diploma, PG Diploma
- Associate Programs
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
Eligibility Criteria for studying in Canada, you need to provide:
- Overall IELTS score of 6.0, no band less than 5.5, test score less than two years old.
- Less than five years of study gap.
- Less than 8 backlogs in most recent study.
- The applied course should be related to what the candidate has studied previously.
- Minimum 50% score in the recently completed course.
- Proof of payment for first year tuition fee.
- Purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of Canadian $10,000 from Scotia Bank to cover living expenses for the first year of stay in Canada.
Benefits for Punjabi Students:
- Easy availability of Punjabi food and Gurudwaras all over Canada
- Punjabi is official language, areas like Brampton are full of Punjabis
- Indian students can work part time while studying
- Network with like-minded people, already settled from India
- We have legacy of excellence to send students for education in Canada
- We have rich experience of overseas career counselling
- We will counsel you for which college/course is good for you within budget